Even the user-based colossal marketplace that is eBay wants you to help advertise and sell the items on their platform.
- There is no marketplace more diverse than eBay. It’s user-based. Someone, somewhere, is selling any legal product you can think of. Nothing can rival that diversity.
- The most straightforward affiliate sales methods. No complex rules to follow, simply share your share-link for the listing and you earn if someone buys off it.
- Double Commission for the first 3 months. Extra revenue is always nice.
- If an auction takes over 10 days to end, you earn nothing – even if you’re the one that sent the winning bidder there. The downside of the auction side of things.
- You earn a percentage of what eBay would earn off the sale. Instead of affiliate and you, there’s affiliate, eBay and you – meaning you’re splitting the sale 3-ways. You get a large portion of what eBay would earn, but it’s worth being aware of how that works.
All you need to do is find listings you want to help promote, promote them using Ebay’s Partner Network tools, and you get paid!
Write For Us
Become one of our Guest publishers and write any article that is under the topic of: Making money online, Cryptocurrencies, Trading, Investing, and other related topics. Your articles will be published on our website for free, this could help you drive sales and traffic if your article is also promoting your affiliate link.