An ad network is a platform that connects advertisers with online publishers who have available advertising space on their websites.
Ad networks provide a centralized marketplace where advertisers can purchase ad space from publishers, using various targeting options to optimize their campaigns.
Publishers, in turn, can earn revenue by selling their ad space to advertisers through the ad network. Ad networks may offer various types of ads, such as display ads, video ads, native ads, and more, and may operate on a cost-per-click (CPC), cost-per-impression (CPM), or other pricing models.
Top 20 Best Ad Networks For Publishers & Advertisers 2023
- PixFuture – BEST advertising network that allows publishers to display ads on their website and earn revenue based on clicks and impressions.
- AdsPayu – A Google Reseller ad serving platform that allows publishers to sell ad space directly to advertisers or through programmatic advertising.
- BitMedia– A crypto advertising platform that allows publishers and advertisers to buy and sell digital advertising inventory based on CPC, CPM & CPA.
- MoneTag – A direct advertising network that connects advertisers with relevant publishers based on CPC, CPM & CPA.
- AdSense – A popular ad network run by Google, AdSense allows publishers to display display ads on their website and generate revenue based on clicks or impressions.
- BTC Bunch– A platfrom that allows advertisers to buy cheap PTC or Paid To Click and Banner ads while connecting with users who interact with those ads.
- CPA Grip – An affiliate marketing network that offers a wide variety of products for affiliate marketers to promote and earn commission based on CPC, CPM & CPA.
- Adsterra – An innovative digital advertising network providing effective and profitable solutions for publishers and advertisers alike.
- A-Ads – A crypto advertising platform that allows publishers and advertisers to buy and sell digital advertising inventory based on CPC, CPM & CPA.
- Propeller Ads – A display and mobile advertising network that offers a variety of ad formats for publishers to display on their website.
- RollerAds – A push notification ad network that sends targeted ads directly to users’ devices, increasing engagement and driving app usage and revenue.
- BMF Ads – An innovative digital advertising network providing effective and profitable solutions for publishers and advertisers alike.
- Amazon Advertising – An ad platform for Amazon sellers to advertise their products on Amazon and generate sales.
- Facebook Ads – An advertising network that allows advertisers to promote their products or services on Facebook and Instagram.
- Infolinks – A contextual advertising network that allows publishers to earn revenue by displaying ads on their website.
- Outbrain – A content discovery platform that allows publishers to promote their content and drive traffic to their website.
- Revcontent – A content discovery and native advertising network that allows publishers to display sponsored content and generate revenue.
- Skimlinks – An affiliate marketing network that allows publishers to earn commission by promoting products and services that are relevant to their content.
- Taboola – A content discovery platform that allows publishers to promote their content and earn revenue through sponsored content.
- Twitter Ads – An advertising network that allows advertisers to promote their products or services on Twitter.
When it comes to the point for the best possible ad network, let us tell you that there is not a single ad network that we can label as the best for all.
Different publishers have different requirements and expectations, so they have to look at the available ads networks that best suit them.
In this underlined article, we have provided you with a list of various good ad networks working efficiently and generating revenue. It would help if you went through them and carefully decided about your targeted ad network that can fulfill your requirements and best suits you.
You may need more than one network, and thus you can get pretty more benefits that, otherwise, no single advertising platform can generate. So it depends upon you as a publisher or advertiser to which network you will give a try.