Send Earning is a website that pays you to take surveys, complete tasks, read emails, redeem coupons and watch videos. The site is similar to InboxDollars which owns the Send Earning website.
The two websites work very similar to each other, however, this site pays you in currency, where InboxDollars pays you in points that you can later trade in for money.
This site isn’t available for international uses. Only people living in the United States can sign up and work on this site. The company only pays people in the form of a check and has no other mode of payment available for receiving your earnings from this site.
How Does it Work?
You’ll need to create your account. Enter your email address, password, and confirm your password.
The company sends you a confirmation email. Once you’ve confirmed your account, you’ll receive a $5 sign up bonus in your account.
After signing up with the company, you’ll need to complete the lists of the tasks. This will pay you an additional $0.50 in your account.
How Does Send Earning Pay You?
- You’ll need to accumulate $30 in your account before you can request your payment from the site.
- The company uses a Net-30 payment schedule to pay you.
- If you request your payment in January, you’ll not receive your check until March.
- Each time you request a payment, the company deducts $3 from the money you’ve earned.
- The company will only pay people by a check. They have no other payment options on the site.
The parent company of Send Earning is CotterWeb Enterprise. The company owns another website called InboxDollars.
This is a legitimate company and pays people for taking surveys, signing up for offers, completing different micro tasks, watching videos, and receiving paid emails in your account. Unfortunately, this is not an international company and the only people who can work for the site must live in the United States.