Freelancer is a website that hires freelancers to do works in various fields and gives you the option to submit your works in the available categories.
What work can you do on Freelancer?
Several jobs are available for you based on your skill sets.
What is the range of their job?
The jobs that you get may be small or big. They may be fixed price or hourly projects.
You do both international and local jobs. There is specific skills, price and schedule requirements.
How do you get started with freelancing on Freelancer.com?
- You come out with a profile. Here you select your skills and expertise.
- Upload a professional profile photo.
- Go through the Verification Center checklist.
- Then you have to browse jobs based on your skills, expertise, price, and schedule. You save your search and get alerts when relevant jobs are available.
- Read the projects that are available and let your clients know that you have understood what they exactly want. And convince them that you are the exact person for the job. You can most probably send a brief about their project to start with.
How to manage your career on Freelancer.com?
You can stay up-to-date on Freelancer.com and keep in touch with your clients. You can consistently collaborate with your clients and get alerts on the latest relevant jobs.