CMC Markets (CMC), founded in 1989, is a well-established, publicly traded, and highly regarded U.K. forex broker that has successfully adapted to the ever-changing online brokerage landscape. The company is listed on the London Stock Exchange (LSE) under the ticker symbol, CMCX. Like many forex brokers, CMC does not accept U.S. traders.
CMC Markets is for all types of traders, from the novice retail trader looking to dip their toes into the online trading arenas of forex, CFDs, and spread betting, to the experienced veteran seeking exposure to a broad array of products.
The firm’s fees are competitive within the industry and it ranks high on several of our lists. The company is ranked as the winner for AskPaccosi’s Best Overall Forex Broker as well as Best Forex Broker for Range of Offerings in 2020.
- Extensive range of offerings
- Regulated by FCA (U.K.)
- Emphasis on education & customer service
- Research amenities are industry leading
- Offers protection for client accounts
- Does not accept U.S. clients
- Differences between Next Generation and MT4
- High CFD spreads for certain indices
- No back-testing or automated trading capabilities
My Name Is Paccosi, I’ve Been Successfully Making Money & Cryptocurrency Online Since 2014. In This Website I Share Ideas On How To Earn Money & Crypto Online. I Also Do Reviews On MMO’s, MCO’s, GPT’s, PTC’s, PTU’s, Telegram Bots, And Many More. You Can Also Follow Me On Social Media Below.