Basic Attention Token shares 70% of their ad revenues with their users. Simply download Brave Browser through the provided unique link, enable “Brave Ads” within the browser and get notified about ads to earn free BAT while surfing the web.
You can also earn BAT by claiming random token grants worth 25-40 BAT. New token grants typically become available on a monthly basis.
Earn free BAT while surfing the web (macOS, Windows, and Linux desktop devices only):
- Install Brave on your desktop device. Brave Ads will be integrated in Android and iOS apps in the coming months.
- Start Brave browser and click on the BAT triangle logo next to the address bar.
- A popup will occur where you enable rewards by clicking on “Join Rewards”.
- Now navigate to your reward settings from the popup or by typing “brave://rewards/” and make sure “Brave Ads” toggle is turned on.
- From now on you will be presented with offers in form of notifications at a time that the browser finds appropriate and not disruptive.
- Simply engage with these notifications, view the ads and you will earn 70% revenue share from the viewed ad, while Brave only receives the remaining 30%.
Brave referral program (Up to $5 worth of BAT for each install):
- To get your own referral link simply click on “Become a creator” from the navigation menu “Features -> Creators” to register as a publisher.
- You will earn up to $5 worth BAT for each referral using your own download referral link.
- Referral rewards are directly withdrawable to your personal Uphold Wallet.
Users may claim token grants once every 30 days on a first-come-first-served basis. You can do so by installing Brave and enabling “Brave Rewards” to be eligible for possible token grants.
A notification will appear on the Rewards icon when a grant is available. Also, earn up to $5 worth BAT for each referral. Basic Attention Token is already listed on CoinMarketCap.