101investing.com is a CySEC-regulated broker offering over 250 CFDs on the MT4 trading platform. This review unpacks the login process, account options, fees, and more. Find out whether to sign up with 101investing and start trading.
101investing Company Details
- 101Investing is a CFD broker offering access to 250+ assets to trade through CFDs.
- 101Investing does not charge commission and deposit fees to clients, but other fees are applicable.
- With a range of educational resources available, the broker caters to both retail and professional clients.
- 101Investing is operated by FXBFI Broker Financial Invest Ltd with headquarters in Limassol, Cyprus. The company is licensed and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC).
The MetaTrader 4 (MT4) platform is a popular choice among traders. The platform provides a fast, seamless, and flexible trading experience, with a range of advanced features to suit different trading styles. Users have access to different features such as:
- 9 time frames, from one minute (M1) to one month (MN)
- 24 analytical objects for price forecasting
- 4 market order execution modes
- 30 built-in indicators
- Full trade history
- One-click trading
The MT4 platform can be downloaded from the 101investing website and is compatible with Windows and Mac devices. Users will need to register for an account to log in and access the platform.
The MT4 WebTrader gives clients access to over 250 assets without the need for any program download.
From an internet browser, traders enjoy 30 indicators, 24 analytical objects, four market order execution modes, and more. WebTrader can be accessed via a demo account as well.